Fat Head Pizza Base| Kelly Wotherspoon | 0 comment
Fat Head Pizza Base
Fat Head Pizza Base is just the one that I really love and can stretch between 2 bases.
- 150g Baby bocconcini cheese
- 80g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Break up the cheeses and put them in a saucepan together on a low heat to melt them down. Melt it down enough so it’s all melted but not stringy. If the consistency is stringy, then keep melting and stirring until it’s relatively even.
- Add almond meal and salt. Mix through the cheese mixture until it’s all combined and an even texture.
- Beat egg through the mixture until it is all combined.
- Separate the mixture into 2 balls.
- Place each of the balls on a pizza tray and smooth out with a spoon or spatula towards the edge of the pizza tray until you have reached the desired shape of your pizza.
- Place in oven at 200 degrees Celcius for 15 minutes.
- Add toppings of choice and return to the oven for a further 10-12 minutes to cook through.
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/etrailer/public_html/peaceofeden.com.au/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3962