Karaage Chicken| Kelly Wotherspoon | 0 comment
Karaage Chicken is a little gem of a dish and perfect for those of us who eat low carb high fat and like to have something a bit different every now and then!
- 15g ginger finely chopped
- 20g garlic cloves finely chopped
- 30g tamari sauce
- 15g rapadura
- 20g potato starch / corn flour
- Marinate the the chicken in the ginger, garlic, tamari and rapadura for 1 hour minimum to 24 hours.
- Roll the chicken in the potato starch or corn flour.
- Deep fry in lard or tallow.
Enjoy with a squeeze of lemon and some kewpie mayonnaise!
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/etrailer/public_html/peaceofeden.com.au/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3962